A Baby’s Best Friend is the only service that steam cleans to sanitize strollers between use!
- Each seat supports children from 8 weeks up to 50 lb. (100 lb. combined weight)
- Two 5-point safety harnesses
- Ultra-padded compression seats with ventilation provide all-day comfort
- 9-position, height-adjustable padded handlebar
- Easy two-step fold for convenient transportation and storage
- One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button
- High-strength aluminum alloy frame
- Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding
- Lockable front swivel wheel maneuvers tight turns with ease or locks forward for increased stability when jogging or on rough terrain
- 16″ rear and 12.5″ front air-filled tires
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with quick release
- State-of-the-art adjustable suspension system offers 3″ of travel and 2 stages of weight support
- Foot-activated parking brake secures stroller in the stopped position
- Front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you rolling straight
- Spot clean
- Extra-large UPF 50+ rated canopies with reflective accents shield from the elements and magnetic peek-a-boo windows
- Wrist strap with buckle helps you secure stroller when strolling/jogging and locks stroller closed when folded
- Spacious cargo basket and 10 storage pockets offer plenty of room for all your gear
- NOTE:Exceeding the weight limit will result in frame, tire, and/or rim damage, to which you will incur repair or replacement charges.Please be sure of your child’s weight before reserving this item.
- Fits children up to 44″ tall
- Stroller weight: 33.1 lb.
- Dimensions (unfolded): 48″ L x 30.5″ W x 33.5-50.5″ H
- Dimensions (folded): 40″ L x 30.5″ W x 17.5″ H
ADDITIONALLY: Theme Park double strollers typically rent for $31 per day, are hard and hot plastic, do not recline, and must be returned prior to departing the front gate of each park. You have ours 24/7, whenever you need it.
Online reservations can not be made less than 24 hours before your arrival.
However, we may still be able to help you reserve equipment. Please call 407-891-2241
to speak to a representative in order to check availability.